Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's Like Legos!

Photo by Tai Randall
Short post today folks. I am looking at prosthetic components and I seriously feel like a kid with a box of legos. If I mix this piece with that it makes a cool car but if I mix this one in, it's like a Mad Max car with hidden weapons and badassery....

I'm working with the Dept of VA and my prosthetic therapist, Elliot at the Orthotic and Prosthetic Center to come up with an activity limb for me that'll be light weight but very strong with fewer moving mechanical parts than my existing rig since the moving parts I keep breaking or coming damn close to. It's a blessing that I have friends such as Scott Rigsby to bounce ideas off of. Being a triathlete and crossfitter, Scott is a wealth of knowledge.

Stay tuned for the testing of what's to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment